How can I use the Check-in menu?
By enabling the add-on module App with Time Tracking, you can easily keep track of employee time spent on all tasks. Read more about how to activate add-on modules here: Add-on modules.
This article gives you a brief overview of how you can use the Check-in menu.
Get started with check-in:
Get a quick overview of all the daily tasks and how far your employees have progressed in their workday:
See all the images that employees have attached to a task via the app:
- How can I sort the viewing of tasks with attached images?
- How do I view the images that have been attached to tasks via the app?
It is possible for the administrator, supervisor, employees, and customers to see check-in and check-out times. Read the following articles to see what it looks like for different user types:
- View check-ins and check-outs as an administrator/supervisor
- View check-ins and check-outs as an employee
- View check-ins and check-outs as a contact person
Manage NFC tags
In the web system, you can view your registered NFC tags on customers and delete them if you need to: