What is the add-on module Audits, and how do I use it?
In this article, you get a step-by-step guide that describes the process you have to go through to set up and use reports.
The process describes how report templates are set up, how they can be filled out by different user types, and how you can sort between completed reports and find statistics on them afterward.
Get started using reports by following these 4 steps:
- Setting up a report template
- Filling out a report template
- Collection of completed reports
- Statistics on completed reports
1. Setting up a report template
Before setting up your first report template, it is a good idea to make sure that your company's contact information has been filled out with the correct data. Learn how to adjust it here:
Proceed with setting up your first report template:
You can follow the guide in Setting up a new report template or go through the following sections to learn more about your options.
2. Filling out a report template
Once you have created a report template, it can be filled out.
In the following articles, you can see how the different user types can fill out reports either through a web browser or via the app (if the module App and Time Tracking has been activated):
- Filling out a report as an Administrator or a Supervisor
- Filling out a report as an Employee
- Filling out a report as a Customer
- Fill out new reports in the app
3. Overview of completed reports
Once a report has been filled out, it will be saved in Completed reports.
If you have various completed reports, you can sort them by different categories. However, your user type determines how many reports you can see.
- Displaying completed reports - Administrator / Supervisor
- Displaying completed reports - Employees
- Displaying completed reports - Customer
4. Statistics on completed reports
You can start looking at statistics as soon as you have completed your first report.
The submenu Statistics allows the user to display a statistical graph:
- Extracting data as an Administrator or a Supervisor (Statistics)
- Extracting data as an Employee (Statistics)
- Extracting data as a Customer (Statistics)
- Exporting data from Reports